1. the aprtment does have bugs/ I excepted that.
2. My apartment unit was actually okay, I got lucky when it came to the people that lived upstaires. They were a scared and quiet young couple from Africa who moved out after a year.
3. The place is dirty and the dumpsters are beyond disgusting! I have seen rats and other types of crap crawling in there
4. The ghetto grown men who just chill outside trying to talk to little girls and ghetto women.
5. The loud music, I could here some peoples music playing from across the next unit.
6. Fights in the middle of the day. Highschool kids were little monsters.
7. Former killings,robberies, and sexual assaults were normal.
8. Most food places wouldn't deliver to your apartment or certain units at night. Some wouldn't even come during the day.
9. THe front office was ghetto and filled with people that don't care about you after you signed the lease.
10. The police patroled, but that didn't stop the violence, it just moved to the back of the apartment complex.
11. Constant drug bust! constant smell of weed! constant drug dealers trying to talk to me.
12. peoples vechiles being broken into on a regular basis.
13. Pitts and stray dogs all over the place.
14. I heard of mold,blockages, and sewer leaks, but I never experienced any of this.
15. people were constantly breaking their lease to escape the hell that they lived in.
16. LOUD MARICAHI AND RAP MUSIC! especially friday through sunday!
17. too many abonded apartments! sometimes one person would be staying in a unit. Very dangerous.
18. Busting through peoples doors and stealing their items was actaully normal.
19. NOBODY GAVE A DAMN! note even Cobb Plice or the FRont Office.
20. The mantience men were a joke, they constantly flirted and asked me for my number numerous times.
21. There were times I actually didn't go home because I didn't feel safe going home late at night.
22. Drunks,a few meth heads, and crack heads buying drugs in the middle of the day infront of everyone.
LIVING IN HICKORY LAKE OF FIRE IS LIKE STAYING IN THE PROJECTS. THANK GOD THE STATE IS KNOCKING THEM DOWN FOR MOLD AND OTHER LEGAL ISSUES. I MOVED OUT SUMMER OF 2010 AND NEVER LOOKED BACK! I live in a one bedroom for $525, and I have peace of mind.