Date posted: 1/20/2011
Years at this apartment: 2009 - 2011
DO NOT MOVE HERE!!!
1) They will ALWAYS raise your rent every year by a LOT.
2) I had an AC Freon leak and rather that repair it they just kept refilling Freon. This cost me a lot in AC electric bills.
3) They charged me $350 for pets that was a family member s that I was only sitting for 8 days.
4) Not on first year, as a new move in, but to renew your lease you HAVE to get a $150k insurance policy for damage to the building in case of a fire or flood. This coverage does NOT include your personal items ONLY the building.
5) The manager lady is very rude and b**chy. The front assistant ladies are nice.
6) Trash always overflows every week. If it rains heavy the trash that couldn t fit in canister floats all over the parking lot. It is disgusting.
7) If you have a broken mini blind they repair it without your consent and charge you $50-$150 for it (depending on size). The mini blinds are VERY cheap and break easily. Better not get multiple broken.
Last updated: 10/9/2011
Up to: Green Oak Apartments
Disclaimer: No attempt has been made to verify or assure the accuracy of the claims made by the author of this opinion or responses. You must judge the truthfulness of any review and accept responsibility for your use of this information.