1) Rule #1 I will approve anyone who is ----- regardless of credit/criminal history. Felonies are accepted. ----- prefers drug dealers.
2) ----- will find a way to overcharge you.
3) Parking: Good luck in finding parking past 5pm. PARKING NIGHTMARE. Cars will get towed to increase property revenue.
4) Pest Control: Rats and mice are your unwelcomed guests. Due to the greenbelt/creek in the back of property, you will find some untreated pests.
5) Crime: DruggyHeaven- If you are a drug user, you are at the right place. You can find a dealer for every drug you may use.
Car Breakins: Cars get broken into on a regular basis. You will notice cars with tapped up windows. My neighbor had their car broken into with all their car electronics being stolen. No help from apt staff. They indicated that it happens everywhere.
6) Maintenance issues: These apartments were poorly built, thus you will hear your upstairs neighbors every move(The walls are paper thin), roof leaking into your unit. Due to budget constraints it takes maintenance several trips as they are unable to get the required parts to fix the issue.
7) Trash: The trash doesn't get picked up regularly, so on weekends you will find excess trash piling all over the complex. Trash smells everywhere.
8) Laundry: There is no laundry facility.
9) BE AWARE DO NOT GET FOOLED BY THE STAGED APTS. The actual apts will look different. The model apts have upgraded materials. BAIT N SWITCH.
Absolute worst place I have ever lived!