4 User Responses
Okay, where do I start.....Got it - I'll just make a list (no particular order)
- The manager can't hold conversation and is VERY unprofessional (name is -----)
- The staff is filled with a bunch of kids who look like they work here just to get a discount while they are in school
- Picking up (dog crap) after your pet isn't enforced so don't take your pet out at night
- Parking rules aren't enforced, if you live on the first or second floor prepare to park on the third floor or higher
- Walls are paper thin, you can hear your neighbors walking, talking, etc...my upstairs neighbor walks and my pictures on my walls shake
- Cabinetry is stained well (looks nice) but is really just cheap particle board
- Apartments won't change out lights in home ($0.50 expense) I've never been told to go get my own halogen lights....nor will they change out water filters in refrigerators (I don't own the frig, why should I service it?)
- *One good thing - the parking gate is always functional*
- Granite is cheap and is beginning to crack - carpet was laid poorly and all seams are visible
- Security seems to be a slight issue - the guard is never around and never "visible"
- The maintenance staff is horrible and are worse than handymen
Plenty of other items but you get the gist of things. If I had this information before I signed my lease (which is up soon, can't wait) I would have moved to Canal Side Lofts or The Lofts of Las Colinas. Hope this helps you make a more informed decision.
Last Updated: 02/16/10
How about you shut the f up? Obviously you are one of the idiots that work there. Check the quality of the cabinets? What an idiot - when the rent is at that level and it is deemed a luxury property, I shouldn't have to do a quality check. You are the same employee that is responding to all the post. I wish I could get the site to investigate.
Dang, complain much? Some of these issues the apartment complex can't do anything about. The dog issue; it's a city code. Maybe you should complain to the city. I live on the second floor and have never had a problem finding a parking spot. Plus my walls don't shake either. As far as the thin walls go, it's an apartment complex which means you share walls with people. The only way to prevent that is to live in a house!! I've never had an issue with being able to hear alot of noise from any of my neighbors. The cabinets aren't particle board either; and if the cabinets were a concern for you, maybe you should have investigated the quality yourself during your tour before you moved in. My granite doesn't have any cracks and my carpet looks great! From my knowledge there are a few police officers that live here and walk around in plain clothes and if need be, I've seen an actual on-duty officer show up but do you want one that walks around in uniform all day? Next thing we know you'll be complaining that you feel you live in a jail. Please find something better to complain about.
Canal Side Lofts are way better than this dump. You should also try The Lofts at Las Colinas
We are sorry to see that you feel that we are not meeting your needs. We would love an opportunity to fix this situation. Our office is open 7 days a week, our phone number is 972-409-7000, please call our office so that we can help.