Resident • 2013 Not Recommended
Havent even moved in yet and the place was disgusting.... We were told it was gonna be clean and the carpets were matted with pet hair. The fridge had black mold in it, and the oven had crumbs all on the inside and the bottom pullout drawer was lined with paper sacks( like we wouldnt look under em) and had rat feces and urine (also was about rusted through). While cleaning we saw a roach and discovered there was a hole in on of the backs of the cabinets. Someone took a dump in the toilet and left it for a week before we even moved in and got the water cut on... The staff just moves the appliances to other apartments (so beware you will probably get our old stove and fridge if you move in). The air was also not working( why it was not didnt make any sense because the power hadnt even been cut on to the place and they knew before and didnt mention it). So if your not worried about cleanness and not in a hurry to move in this place is for you...
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!