Duckman2569 • Resident • 2004 - 2005 Not Recommended
This is the worst place I have ever lived. The new staff are --- holes and are not polite at all. They lost my deposit, and my rent 3 times. When I moved out they charged my dad not me but my dad $3,000 and never tryed to contact me or him. Everything was broke and nothing was ever fixed. Security was worthless. There was one guy and he was very fat and slow and knew nothing. There dryer cought on fire and they charged me $3000 for it. The wood inside the wall was ALREADY BURNT!!!! They did nothing to fix it and just plastered over the burn. DO NOT LIVE HERE YOU WILL GET SREWED OVER!!!
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!