rentingreelysux • Resident • 2006 Not Recommended
The Apartment manager Cynthia is Rude and EXTREMELY incompetent!!!! We had mold in such a severe way They had to recruit a HAZMAT team to "try" and clean the air but failed to cap the piping that drains from the upstairs laundry washing machine drain to underneath the foundation!! Who was the inspector for this DEADLY MOLD plethera??? His license should be revoked!!!!! Our Daughters health is at risk due to Cynthia's neglegence of the Mold and failed to remedy the situation immediately. Cynthia also lives on-site with her two kids! Our daughters toys were ruined, her bed ,and her clothes ,and a majority of our clothes! They wanted to make things right for taking so long so they moved us to another apt. and asked what they could do for us? Replace everything that was ruined. They said "fine give us a list itemized and incld dollar amount."( Also told us to throw away everything that was contaminated. We weren't that stupid! We gave them a $10,000 dollar bill. which we thought was fair since they didn't want to "involve" lawyers!) They scoffed at us and said they wouldn't give us ten thousand dollars for the "crap that was left in the house." No help besides a offering of reduced rent and $5000 ???? That is totally unacceptable!!!!
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!