yme22 • Resident • 2006 - 2007 Not Recommended
This is the worst place I have ever moved to. I moved here from Missouri, only to find that the original apartment I had been shown (an upstairs by the pool) was now a downstairs apartment by the street. That aside our jeep was stolen twice out of a supposedly "safe" gated community. There was a terrible mold problem both in the vents on on the ceiling that we complained about. They didn't do anything until my fiance had begun coughing up blood and we threatened to report them to the BBB. The upstairs neighbors we very loud and even with multiple reports about their noise level, nothing was done. We decided to transfer to a different location. We were told that the price was the same since it was the same size apartment. After looking at the apartment when it was ready it was discovered to be smaller and they had installed a ceiling fan which was going to cost $30 extra a month. After complaining they said it could not be helped and that they had already rented out our apartment and we needed to move within the next 3 days.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!