Resident • 2005 Not Recommended
I stayed there for 2 weeks before the sewer line busted in my upstairs townhouse and seuage was pouring everywhere. The manager refused to move me and my 3 children one 4 months old. The ceiling was literally falling through. They waited to fix it for four days and then they pulled the carpet padding out and left. They came in 6 days later and painted the ceiling in spots just over the water stains and didnt try to repair it. This is a dangerous place to be. There is no telling how much mold and bacteria is built uo in these apartments.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!