Durham Greens Apartments
Resident • 2002 Not Recommended
What you pay for is what you get! It is a cheap deal, and the apts look clean enough. But only after I moved in, I realized that the apt has serious mold problems. If you don´t leave your window open, the mold creeps into the bathrooms. Also, the buildings are very close to power lines. Check out: <br>http://www.mercola.com/article/emf/emf_dangers.htm and <br>http://www.doh.wa.gov/ehp/oehas/mold.html <br>
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!