prospective • Visited 0
walk in the office at 5:30 to work on some paper work, but the staff has no mood to work on it, even they close at 6. A 10-15 min work, she has no other work on hand and don't want work on it. Then try to ask her to cooperate, then She started yelling, ask the tenant to get out. Never seen that kind of rude behavior in any other leasing offices, especially to the tenant who is paying $1600\month to this property, which is over-priced too. Nobody wants to pay this kind of place and get treated so rude. If they cannot change their bad behavior,will pass this information to the future residents as many as possible, against choose here as future "home", not worth it.
They take advantage of this property they own, because it is close to a big company and it is about 10 years old. So they charge much higher rate than other apartment in Thousand Oaks. The reasons not recommend this place are:
1. They discriminate residents based on a lots of things, if you are minority based on color, race, don't move here and deal with those white trash ladies.
2. The maintenance is not efficient at all, online request never got response, have to call the office to push then, every time is not happy talking to them.
3. They increase the rent every year, and they didn't charge the same rent for each unit. It sounds like the rental rate is a secret here, the resident feel get cheated.
4. The major thing is the office staff, so rude, one time, walk-in to get some documents signed, it should only take about 10 mins, and there is 30 minutes before the office closed, but they said i didn't call them in advance, and cannot do it, also the lady yell at the resident. How come they still work here, they should serve the resident, not rude and yell.
5. Do not move here, until they change the office staff and make the rent visible to the public.