Resident · 2007 - 2008
I lived there for one year in a one bedroom one bath apt. There was only one AC unit in the one bedroom and it was hotter then HELL! There was then a leak in the kitchen where they took a full cabinet out and never replaced it, leaving a gapping hole in the wall with garage exhaust coming in throughout the entire apt. My cat died from these toxic fumes, I am sure of that...he went into cardiac arrest and was in good health before they took out the cabinets. Plus, when I moved... they had the nerve to charge me for carpet stains. I shouldv'e sued these people for being slum lords. Everything about that place was miserable! I wouldn't recommend it to a bum...you're better off living on the streets! They should have paid my daughter and I to live there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!