Go To Moderator MenuYou are currently logged in as: 
Log Out

Check Availability

Parkmerced

 
 
 
 
 
 

SHARE YOUR REVIEW

Share
OVERALL SCORE
See Score Breakdown
Noise
Maintenance
Safety
Neighborhood
Grounds
Office Staff
Resident 2000 - 2002 Not Recommended
Reviewed 03/10/2002
Parkmerced is not a horrible place to live but it is not all that wonderful. When we first moved in the smell from the paint was so bad that we had to wash the walls, and spray fabreeze on them- several times. Then there is te mold that grows on the outside of the building that makes it into our bedroom. But don´t worry they give you instructions on how to get rid of it your self with bleach when you first move in. There´s also the lead paint and the asbestos covered water heater in the kitched. The grounds around the apartments in the back (where we live) are not kept as nicely as in the front near the offices. The mgmt is trying to charge us $5000 for work they supposedly did to our roof. Needless to say we are moving when are lease is up this year. The "villas" at parkmerced are nothing but overpriced, old, run down housing. But if you can handle asbestos, lead, smelly paint and mold then maybe you should move here!
How was this review?
Useful
Thanks for voting!
Report

  • Price

  • Sq. Ft.

  • Availability

  • Model

Parkmerced

Provided by Property Management

Management Photos (0)

    Provided by Other Residents

    Resident Photos (0)

        Back To Top