Advenir At The Village
Resident • 2005 - 2006 Not Recommended
We have not been evicted but I can tell you right now that this is the worst place we have ever lived. In the first couple months we lived here we had the main air conditioning pipe for the entire building burst in our master bedroom in the walk in closet. The Apartment manager called and chewed me out because I didn't have the right phone number on my info. We were moving wwhen we filled out that info, and didn't have a phone number yet. Oh my God, it was as if the emergancy number I gave them (my parents) didn't tell me with in minutes of it happening....duh! We have had nothing but hassles with this place. Anytime you call to do a maintenance thing then it takes them a month to get around to it. I still have a P.O.S. dishwasher that only cleans if you prewash every single dish and only load the bottom shelf. The neighbors are drug dealers upstairs and people who play their music all through out the night. It took them 5weeks to fix the broken pipe and some of my things got ruined and on top of that I told them about the mold growing in the closet and they came in and sprayed it with bleach, however when an interior wall is ruined from the inside, bleach is not going to kill mold.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!