Bonterra Lakeside Apartments
Resident • 2007 Not Recommended
An older lady I work with used to live at The Falls, and she noticed something smelled funny, so she had CSU come out and look, and they said there was a gas leak. Maintenence said they fixed it, but she continued to get sicker and sicker. She called CSU out again, and they said the leak wasn't fixed. Maintenence and management continued to string her along until she threatened a law suit. She was out from work for a few days and was in and out of the doctor's office from the poisoning. And what did management have to say?! NOTHING! Needless to say, she no longer lives there.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!