Ocean Club Apartments
irritated_OceanReef • Resident • 2006 - 2007 Not Recommended
I have lived here for 4 months. Less than a month after I moved in, this thick, black, mold was sprouting up all over my closet. Maintainence came fairly quickly...All 3 times I contacted them about the problem! <br><br>Right now the closet is an unusable space due to clothing and other items being damaged by mold growth. I now have to use the coat closet in the living room which is HARDLY sufficient.<br><br>This ongoing problem really gets me angry; it ruins what I considered to be a fairly adequate apartment, and that I am losing money as a result of paying rent on a 500sq ft apt, in which a portion of the space is UNUSABLE!<br><br>I am trying to find out what my options are in hopes of receiving some type of credit, get another apartment in another building, or MOVE somewhere else.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!