Altamonte Park Apartments
Resident • 2002 - 2003 Not Recommended
I lived there 2 years ago and it was horrible. They tried to fix our electric socket and knocked out the power in the entire house, roaches run wild, mold covering the entire apartment, upstairs apartment leaked water onto our clothes in the closet. Kids dumped all of our clothes onto the laundry room floor and put broken glass into the swimming pool. They never drained the pool to clean the bottom. Do not, and I mean DO NOT!!!!!!!!! rent an apartment here. The Better Business Bureau needs to shut this place down completely.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!