Resident • 2013 - 2017
If you have any choice at all, do not live in this complex! My father in law had two apartments here, one on the second floor which faced the noisy parking lot, and one on the first floor, which was a total nightmare. The windows were rusted shut, there was mold in the ceiling, roaches in the kitchen, air conditioning didn't work, light fixtures didn't work. Unsavory characters hanging around the stairwells, and unruly children playing in the parking lot. When he complained about anything, he was ignored, or worse, bullied. The staff is a joke; they hang around smoking cigarettes and socializing, and act imposed on if you wish to register a complaint. Complaints are "duly noted", but never resolved. The level of mold was so bad in his unit that I had to keep going outside to get some air. He had a mysterious collapse and ended up in the hospital which we think may have been mold related. The property is remote and not close to anything. You cannot live here without your own transportation.