University Club Apartments
Resident • 2007 Not Recommended
My fire alarm beeps every minute, its 15 feet up so I can't change the battery, this happens all the time, they said they will come tomarrow. I had to call the health department because I got migraines from the mold. The pool is closed about every month because the health dept. shuts it down. I had a package in the office for 3 weeks they never told me about. We had a broken railing that fell off, we wrote 2 maintainance requests for it, they finally fixed it when they had to pay for a tetanus shot for me because I cut my hand on a rusty metal spike where it fell off. About a third of the gym equipment doesnt work. Yes its cheap, but it sucks.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!