Resident · 2010 - 2011
During the year I mistakenly chose to live at Heatherwood I had to pay $400 for a pet fee for my cat while there were stray cats running all over the property. During the first month, mold started growing from the closet and shelving area, destroying books, purses, and shoes. Then they had to move me to a new apartment and I had to miss a day of work. They don't have a pool, there is no club house, no gym, no pond areas, and the parking area is full of speed bumps and potholes. This place is very old and run down. There was a roach infestation that I could not stop from invading my kitchen. Basically, I would not recommend this place to anyone!!!