Resident · 2010 - 2011
I am currently living here and we had a lot of problems with roaches and mold, they came to the apartment like 3 times to check about the mold. my daughter had pneumonia last year and still have problems with some kind of allergy and that since we are here my husband had bronchitis 2 times already. This is definitely an unhealthy place to live. And we know that this is not the only apartment with that kind of problems. Like other reviewers say is like we seem to be sick all the time. We can't not wait to get out of here, thanks god in just 2 months the lease ends. All these comments are completely true. It is unbelievable that they say for every problem that it has to do with the a/c. It is absurd. This property should be declared a public hazard by any standard. Please DO NOT RENT HERE specially if you have children.