Charter Oaks Apartments
Resident • 2002 - 2003 Not Recommended
I lived here during my third year in college, and my lungs will probably never be the same. There was mold growing on every organic surface of the apartment. The kicker (and the thing that made me move out before my lease was up) was finding a mushroom, yes, I said a mushroom, growing off of my bathroom cabinet. I didn't even know that was possible.<br><br>A few other minor details include but are not limited to: a huge roach infestation, dead bugs under the paint on the wall, a security system that never worked, and to top it all off - they didn't return my deposit.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!