Pines on Scott Apartments
Resident · 2015 - 2019
Living in this property is not a pleasant experience. The property is full of mold and has a severe rat problem. My unit was infected with rat two years ago. Two months before I moved out, I heard the animal running inside the wall and in the furnace and air conditioning room. My downstairs neighbor caught two rats in his unit. The landlord is rude and not professional. She never gave you a one-day-earlier notice when she stopped by your unit or she wanted you to do something. Emergency is always the excuse for her to enter your unit without letting you know. They once entered my unit and left the key in the lock. Then I realized they sneaked into my home. I gave a four star for maintenance because they recently hired a good technician. Before the good technician came, the landlord hired an extremely unqualified technician who never wanted to fix any problems. Finally, when I moved out, they sent me a move-out inspection report which is seriously incorrect. The move-out date was not correct. They charged me for the broken ceiling fan in the bathroom, but actually there is no ceiling fan in the bathroom. When I moved in the unit, the sink was already damaged, the landlord agreed to fix the sink, but she did not fix it finally. They still charged me for the sink. I would suggest to have a thorough inspection and take photos when you move in. Do not sign on the move-in inspection sheet without a thorough inspection.