OMG where do I begin. If you're considering this place, DON'T! It's horrible. The conditions are horrible. I've been here for 6 months and I have call them about mold on walls, leaks , and bug problems. It took them 2 weeks to fix the leak problem which cause the mold problem. Now I'm stuck with mold all on my furniture and on the wall in my bedroom and all they do to fix it is spray bleach on it....which ruined the carpet.....annnddd the mold came back. The maintenance man is a a JOKE and incompetent. R U N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!