Resident • 2004 - 2005 Not Recommended
This apartment complex has a moisture problem that is getting worse. I had mold spores on my walls, on my clothes and shoes, and on my furniture. The lower walls were erroding and my bathroom doors were so warped, that they were hard to open and close. When I complained about this problem to the leasing office, at first, they sprayed paint over the mold on the wall and did nothing else. When I took my problem to the property manager, she blamed me for the mold because I did not running my air conditioner all day to "move the air around". I even threatened to sue, and they still chose to do nothing about it. I have young children who were breathing in this toxic mold on a daily basis. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE HERE!
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!