Resident • 2001 - 2003 Not Recommended
First of all, say goodbye to your deposit, you WONT get it back without threatening them with court. They tried charging us $50 for burned out lightbuls. The most expensive lightbulbs I've ever seen. When we moved in the carpet was filthy, there was no toilet paper holder and, you'll love this, there was no door handle to our back porch. In other words anyone could walk in. We had to make an emergency trip to Home depot to buy one ourselves and were never reimbursed. The maintenance are rude, they walk in on you with no warning. One time I was in a towel coming out of the bathroom as I saw someone opening the front door. No consideration. The grounds are creepy and not well kept. But beyond all of that the thing that really bothered us most was the MOLD. We were constantly sick and know the mold was the reason. If you value your sanity and health, stay away
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!