Danny7622 • Resident • 2006 - 2013 Not Recommended
MOLD WARNING! They have no ventilation system to suck the moisture out so the mold problem has grown out of proportion. Management wouldn't do anything about it so I'm moving out in the spring but they said they can't give me my security deposit back. Besides the mold problem everything else is fine. But everyone's complaining about the mold and it's a HUGE health hazard, especially for the children. I would post pictures here if I could. Management suggests we bleach it but it comes back in a couple of weeks. Every expert will tell you you must not bleach the mold, it only makes the environment more toxic and doesn't kill the mold. Rent at your own risk.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!