Resident · 2011 - 2013
This is the worst place I have ever lived. There is mold growing EVERYWHERE from a leak that was poorly fixed and I was told it was mildew and I was stupid. Then told clean it with bleach and I'll be fine for a week. My dishwasher has never worked and the new manager refuses to take care of any problems herself. The neighbors are trash and my building smells like a drug den every time I come in the door. The maintenance people even buy blunts from the gas station my friend works at. There is never anywhere to park and no matter what time of day it is there are slamming of doors and screaming. DO NOT MOVE IN HERE! This place needs to be shut down!