Resident • 2018 Not Recommended
Complete trash. The office workers are lazy! They don't answer the phone they don't respond to maintenance requests. Maintenance never fix anything! They always have to call a contractor that takes forever to come. When I first moved in there was mold in the furnace room. Then it went to having mice! There were at least 4 and that was before winter even hit. My kitchen randomly floods because of a broken pipe that they won't fix! The ceiling had a leak that started molding an it took the ceiling falling in 14 days after we reported the initial problem for them to fix it. I told them I was allergic to mold and had breathing problems and they still never did anything. Save yourself the trouble and do not move here!
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!