Resident · 2016
This is the most terrible place I have ever lived!!!!!!! I can't wait to get out!! The staff are very unprofessional and rude. We moved into our apartment expecting a nice place but ended up in a dumb! Cigarette burn holes on the carpets ( the leasing company refused to replace the carpets), ------ paint job ( they just painted over the dust) the apartment was not cleaned before we moved in. Our utility bills are sky high!!!!! I'm guessing because the place is just as insulated as a barn! And just a cherry on top of everything. ...... our bathrooms and laundry closet smells like rotten eggs!!! I hate this place and wish that I would have never signed the lease. Now my family is stuck in pretty much a crack house!!!