Aspen Place Apartments
Resident • 2009 - 2014 Not Recommended
We used to live in a one bedroom at Aspen Place, we liked it at start, but after years of living there, we decided to move out because the place is falling apart, like the windows are so drafty, doors are showing daylight through cracks, which is hard to keep warm during winter and the water stinks you can't drink it, they keep raising the rent but they don't fix anything. The garbage disposal is broke all the time, the carpet is so thin, you can see spots of molds on the carpet caused by the moisture from the concrete floor. I would not recommend this place to anyone. There are much better apartments around olathe and the rent is affordable. Aspen place offers free water but it's not drinkable because its rusty and it stinks!
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!