Former Resident · 2009 - 2011
This is the worst place ever. The first apartment I lived in had mold everywhere. When I told them they tried to fish the problem. I eventually had to moved to a 3 bedroom apartment because I was pregnant with twins. In this apartment the bathroom started smelling like mildew. When I complained about it I was told that the bathroom needed to be replaced. Then everything in the kitchen must have shifted because the dishwasher wobbled and the strip that goes around the kitchen was about an inch higher over the counter. When I told them they said that it was normal and just moved the strip down. The pool was never opened because if life guard issues. I went to do laundry and my detergent was stolen. People would take your clothes out of the dryer if they needed it because there is only one laundry facility there. Parking was horrible even after they issued parking spaces. You have to go up a mountain to get there. I would not recommend this place to anyone!!!
The Summit Manager
Alot of things have changed in the past few years, I am sorry that you had a bad experience.