Resident • 2005 Not Recommended
Management disregards the fact that each apartment that is rented out is somebody's home. They barge in to bug spray no matter how many times you request that pesticides NOT be sprayed in your home. I've suffered a vet bill because of the bad management ordering all apartments to be sprayed. The pesticide fumes made my dog very ill due to the fact that he was shut inside the apartment after it was heavily sprayed with no ventilation. I got home in time to rush the vomitting dog to the vet where it was hooked up to an i.v. and treated for the effects of poisoning. I suspect that the sprayers were probably mad at the dog for getting in their way, and sprayed him directly on the fur. The dog's entire face spelled strongly of pesticide. This apartment complex has never been well run in my opinion, and the current management personnel are no exception.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!