Brookwood Apartments

300 Spruce Drive, Lafayette, LA 70506

Floor Plans

Resident of this community?
Tell us what you think!

Check Availability

Brookwood Apartments

 
 
 
 
 
 

ApartmentRatings Property Breakdown

OVERALL SCORE
Noise
Maintenance
Safety
Neighborhood
Grounds
Office Staff
40%RECOMMENDED
THIS PROPERTY
VS
75%CITY AVERAGE

Ratings & Reviews

Filter
  • 5 out of 5
  • 4 out of 5
  • 3 out of 5
  • 2 out of 5
  • 1 out of 5
No reviews match your search.
OVERALL SCORE
See Score Breakdown
Noise
Maintenance
Safety
Grounds
Office Staff
Brookwood Apartments Manager

How was this review?
Useful
Thanks for voting!
Report
OVERALL SCORE
See Score Breakdown
Noise
Maintenance
Safety
Neighborhood
Grounds
Office Staff
JolieBlonde • Resident 2015 Recommended
Reviewed 01/10/2015
great price. Nice people in office.
How was this review?
Useful
Thanks for voting!
Report
OVERALL SCORE
See Score Breakdown
Noise
Maintenance
Safety
Construction
Grounds
Office Staff
Dlfaith31 • Resident 2013 Not Recommended
Reviewed 10/10/2013
I have lived here for 8 years and can't wait to MOVE OUT! The quality of people has drastically changed and management is now focused on their $$ pricier property and left this one to run on its own! Tenants are doing whatever they feel with… See More
How was this review?
Useful
Thanks for voting!
Report
OVERALL SCORE
See Score Breakdown
Noise
Maintenance
Safety
Construction
Grounds
Office Staff
Resident 2005 - 2009 Recommended
Reviewed 01/19/2009
ive been living here for 3 years.. i love it so much that when i needed a smaller apt ive just transfered and now transfering in to a bigger one.. the staff is great and always helpful when something is wrong it is taken care of… See More
How was this review?
Useful
Thanks for voting!
Report
OVERALL SCORE
See Score Breakdown
Noise
Maintenance
Safety
Construction
Grounds
Office Staff
Resident 2006 - 2008 Not Recommended
Reviewed 12/18/2008
I've lived here for two years, so glad that two years is up!! So old, everything is "temporarily" fixed, toilets run, sinks leak, carpet disgusting, holes in the wall, loud neighbors, creepy! About 75% of the people that live there are normal; the other 25% is… See More
How was this review?
Useful
Thanks for voting!
Report
OVERALL SCORE
See Score Breakdown
Noise
Maintenance
Safety
Construction
Grounds
Office Staff
Resident 2006 - 2008 Not Recommended
Reviewed 04/09/2008
Lived there for approximately a year and a half. No pets allowed, except for fish, etc. No smoking in the apartments whatsoever. Okay, no problem- no animals, don't smoke. Cool. It seemed like a great idea to move into a townhouse for only $485/month. Then it… See More
How was this review?
Useful
Thanks for voting!
Report

Features & Amenities

Laundry

  • Laundry On-Site

Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered.

Floor Plans & Pricing

3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms

  • Price

    $959

  • SQ. FT.

    N/A

  • Available
    Avail.

    N/A

  • Model

    3 Bedrooms

3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms

  • Price

    $1,063

  • SQ. FT.

    N/A

  • Available
    Avail.

    N/A

  • Model

    3 Bedrooms

Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered.

Questions & Answers (1)

Your question has been submitted!

Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public.

·
Type your answer:
Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public.

Can you hear your neighbors?

Anonymous · March, 19 2018
Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public.
No answers yet. Be the first to answer.
Brookwood Apartments is an apartment in Lafayette in zip code 70506. This community has a 3 bedroom, 1.5 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $959 - $1,063. Nearby cities include Scott, Youngsville, Maurice, Carencro, and Rayne. 70503, 70583, 70508, 70501, and 70507 are nearby zip codes.

  • Price

  • Sq. Ft.

  • Availability

  • Model

Brookwood Apartments

Provided by Property Management

Management Photos (0)

    Provided by Other Residents

    Resident Photos (0)

        Back To Top