Tamara Hall • Resident • 2016 Not Recommended
Repeating: If you want poorly screened neighbors who smoke, fire alarms going off at all hours, that take 8 maintenance visits to fix, faulty air conditioning, mold on your facade, faulty sprinklers that shower your car with hard water, and a staff at the main office, who are never available, for $3500 a month--then this is your place to live. We were here as a transition--looking for a home to purchase. It was the most expensive mistake of our lives. We've just turned 50; but we've aged that just living here for 6 months. Stay away!
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!