Resident · 2010
Oh my God, where to start? If I could give this place 0 stars I would. Debbie in the office is absolutely clueless...dismissive of every concern. Management always leaving rude letters regarding "policies" in the doors at night. Rude when you ask for help with something. So much so that I've gone out and bought tools to avoid calling them to fix a problem. Long story short, we are moving out suddenly and in a rush because we found a rotten mold problem and need to evacuate ASAP because I'm pregnant and my 2 year old son's been living in there for 1 year. I called 3 months ago about it, and was told to steam the carpets (brand new carpets) and that if there was mold the carpet would be black (too bad it's in the wall). They came in to inspect and told me they had no clue what I was talking about. I took a teaspoon and scraped away the drywall which crumbled as soon as I touched it. HEALTH HAZARD MISERABLE PLACE TO LIVE...PAY MORE AND DON'T LIVE HERE!