- Very cheap rent. My rent was $750 for a one bedroom.
- Quarter washers and dryers in the basement. $1.50 for a wash, another $1.50 for dry.
- Free street parking. There is always plenty, except on Sundays when church is going on.
- The neighborhood of Bolton Hill across the street is nice, although it's somewhat of a isolated bubble. On the Hill Cafe is perfect for a quick meal!
- The building is walking distance from a Metro stop and Light Rail stop.
- Walking distance to Mount Vernon.
- The apartments are not cleaned by management in between tenants. I spent about one day before moving in just to clean.
- The building is beautiful, however it is not kept-up, or cleaned regularly. The hallways definitely have a weird smell.
- Very thin walls. I hear my neighbors consistently.
- The place we have to pay rent is a few blocks away - in the wrong direction. A little scary, always drop off rent before dark.
- The building went through a strange management change recently. It as owned by KMG, then by WPM for about two months, then back to KMG.
- KMG's BBB rating: D
Overall, if you are looking for a cheap place with no frills, no amenities, and you are not the high maintenance type, this place will be alright for you. The first floor apartments are generally nicer too.
website for KMG: http://baltimore-dc-rentals.com/