1114 Tace Drive
Essex, MD 21221
Fr5nkR8ght • Resident • 2015 - 2017 Not Recommended
We are being evicted from 1043 S. Marlyn after we had a house fire that the inspectors told us was due to a faulty surge protector, and that there was nothing we could have done to prevent the fire from happening. They changed the locks and didn't give us a key saying it was due to safety, but we could call during normal business hours to be let in for our salvageable belongings. No one from the corporate office has spoken with us and I have even emailed them with no response. We have received nothing in writing explaining what's happening or the reason why they're terminating our lease. I went to get a copy of my lease today and was unable to get one due to the rental agent being unable to access the file room (how convenient)! My family is staying in hotels and we have no where to go although our renters insurance is paying for the repairs to their unit. It just seems there is a total disregard for our well-being and no compassion from any of the management team!
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!