smr0524 • Resident • 2012 - 2013 Not Recommended
When I first moved here everything was great. It was close to my job and various shopping centers. Four months into me moving here I had a leak in my bathroom which went into the kitchen. It took maintenance a week to come and do anything about it. Once fixed I requested they tear down the walls and check for mold. They claimed they checked for mold. Now here we are four months later and the same spot they keep cleaning with a cleaning product; not removing the mold, reappear is worsening. I've reported them to the BBB, health/housing dept and now we're on our way to court. Please save your time, effort and health. DO NOT MOVE HERE
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!