2731 Nicholson Street
Hyattsville, MD 20782
ApartmentRatings Property Breakdown
Ratings & Reviews
Features & Amenities
- 22 Laundry Facilities Throughout the Community
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Convenient Ager Road Location
- Convenient to Arts District Hyattsville
- Convenient to DC Border at Eastern Avenue
- Convenient to Downtown Silver Spring
- Convenient to Hyattsville Public Library
- Convenient to K-12 Bus Stops
- Convenient to Langley Park and Takoma Park
- Convenient to Park with Basketball Courts
- Convenient to Paved Hiker Biker Trail
- Convenient to Retail and Grocery Stores
- Convenient to Shopping and Dining
- Convenient to Target, Costco, Macys and JC Penney
- Convenient to University of Maryland College Park
- Convenient to West Hyattsville Metrorail
- Convenient to the BW Parkway (295) or the Capital Beltway
- Keyed Main Entry to Each Building
- Mailboxes in Building Entry
- Metro Bus F6 Stop and Convenient to F1, F2 and F6
- On-Site Management
- Onsite Mini-Mart
- Two Play Areas
- Other Pets Allowed
Restrictions: Our apartments are pet friendly. If your pet always lives in a cage, bowl, or tank then generally we allow 2 per apartment. Fish tanks 50 gal maximum.
- Cats Allowed
Restrictions: No deposit or monthly fees!
Pet Limit: 2
Floor Plans & Pricing
Studio, 1 Bathroom
$1,008 - $1,083
- SQ. FT.
0 Bedroom Studio
1 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
$1,194 - $1,199
- SQ. FT.
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
$1,408 - $1,428
- SQ. FT.
Kirkwood in West Hyattsville, MD offers bright Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments for rent. We're at the center of everything you need. Public transit is at your doorstep. Walk to the West Hyattsville Metro Rail station, Metro Bus F6 stops here & a 5-minute walk to F1, F2 & R4 buses. 3 minutes to the DC border at Eastern Ave. 10 minutes to the BW Parkway (I-295) or Capital Beltway (I-495/95). 5 minutes to grocery stores, shopping & restaurants at The Mall at Prince George's. 5 minutes to Langley Park, Takoma Park, University Town Center & Arts District Hyattsville. 5-10 minutes to 500+ shops, restaurants & services. Gas and most electricity is included in your rent - you pay water/sewer. Cats are welcome. Property features include two on-site play areas, a mini-market, keyed main entry, next door to a park with sports fields and a 25-mile trail, 22 on-site laundries throughout, on-site management & 24-hour maintenance. Take a look at our pricing & availability and then let's talk.
Management Company: Kay Apartment Communities
Office Hours Open Now!
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday - Friday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Questions & Answers (1)
Your question has been submitted!
Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public.