4101 Kaywood Place
Mount Rainier, MD 20712
ApartmentRatings Property Breakdown
Ratings & Reviews
We are very sorry to read this review. We want all of our residents to be happy living here at Kaywood Gardens and we're eager to address your concerns. Please call us at 301-927-6200 so we can learn more and do everything possible to help. Thanks.
Features & Amenities
- On-site Spacious Laundry Facility
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Cardio Center with Treadmills and Ellipticals
- Convenient Eastern Avenue Location
- Convenient to Colmar Manor Park and the National Arbore
- Convenient to Cool City Places
- Convenient to Elementary Schools and School Buses
- Convenient to Grocery Stores
- Convenient to Howard University
- Convenient to Mt Rainier
- Convenient to Restaurants and Shops in Hyattsville
- Convenient to Route 50 or B-W Parkway
- Convenient to Target, Costco, Macys and JC Penney
- Convenient to Two Metrorail Stations
- Convenient to Waterfront Biking Trails
- Mailboxes in Building Entry
- Neighborhood with Park Life Atmosphere
- On-Site Management
- One Mile of On-site Sidewalks
- Onsite Metro Bus F1, F2 and G8 Stop
- Play Area
- Vintage Smaller Buildings and Courtyards
- Cats Allowed
Restrictions: No deposit or monthly fees!
Pet Limit: 2
- Other Pets Allowed
Restrictions: Our apartments are pet friendly. If your pet always lives in a cage, bowl, or tank then generally we allow 2 per apartment. Fish tanks 50 gal maximum.
Floor Plans & Pricing
Studio, 1 Bathroom
$992 - $1,017
- SQ. FT.
510 - 520
Studio + 1 Bath
1 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
$1,072 - $1,204
- SQ. FT.
615 - 735
1 Bedroom + 1 Bath
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- SQ. FT.
805 - 820
2 Bedrooms + 1 Bath
Kaywood Gardens in historic Mt. Rainier, MD offer spacious studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Great Eastern Avenue location on the Washington, DC border. We're at the center of everything you need. Public transit is at your doorstep - MetroBus F1, F2 and G8 stop here and a 5-10 minute walk to many other buses. 5-7 minutes to W. Hyattsville and Brookland/CUA MetroRail stations. 10 minutes to Route 50 or BW Parkway, 15 minutes to I-495/95. 5-10 minutes to everyday shopping and services, grocery stores, and more. 5 minutes to the Gateway Arts District. 10 minutes to Howard University, Catholic University, University of Maryland, Colmar Manor Park & The National Arboretum. Gas for cooking and for heating water is included in your rent - you pay electricity and water/sewer. Cats are welcome. Property features include a gym, laundry facility, sidewalks, mail inside each building, on-site management & 24-hour maintenance. Take a look at our pricing & availability and then let's talk.
Management Company: Kay Apartment Communities
Office Hours Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday - Friday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Questions & Answers (1)
Your question has been submitted!
Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public.