4855 St. Barnabas Road
Temple Hills, MD 20748
ApartmentRatings Property Breakdown
Ratings & Reviews
Features & Amenities
- Laundry in Most Buildings
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Basketball Court
- Convenient St Barnabas Location
- Convenient to Henson Creek Hiker Biker Trail
- Convenient to Hillcrest Heights Community Center
- Convenient to National Harbor and Tanger Outlets
- Convenient to North Barnaby Splash Park and Henson Creek Trail
- Convenient to Old Town Alexandria and VA
- Convenient to Rivertowne Commons and Marlow Heights Shop
- Convenient to Shopping and Dining
- Convenient to Suitland Federal Center and Andrews AFB
- Convenient to Suitland Parkway and i-295
- Convenient to Tucker Road Ice Rink and Community Center
- Mailbox in Every Building
- Metro Bus D12 Stops Here
- On-Site Management
- Play Area
- Recycling Areas Throughout Community
- School Buses Stop for Grades K-12, Convenient to Public Library
- Smaller Apartment Community with Green Courtyard
- Swimming Pool with Sundeck and Lounge Chairs
- Other Pets Allowed
Restrictions: Our apartments are pet friendly. If your pet always lives in a cage, bowl, or tank then generally we allow 2 per apartment. Fish tanks 50 gal maximum.
- Cats Allowed
Restrictions: No deposit or monthly fees!
Pet Limit: 2
Floor Plans & Pricing
1 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
$1,235 - $1,286
- SQ. FT.
600 - 720
1 Bedroom + 1 Bath
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
$1,445 - $1,658
- SQ. FT.
825 - 945
2 Bedrooms + 1 Bath
3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms
- SQ. FT.
3 Bedrooms + 1.5 Baths
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
$1,711 - $1,852
- SQ. FT.
3 Bedrooms + 2 Baths
Gateway Square on St. Barnabas Road in Temple Hills, MD offers spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. We're at the center of everything you need. Public transit is at your doorstep - MetroBus D12 stops here to Suitland and Southern Avenue MetroRail stations. 5 minutes to Suitland Parkway, I-295 and the Woodrow Wilson Bridge. 5-10 minutes to Rivertowne Commons, Marlow Heights Shopping Center and 100's of other stores, restaurants and services. 10 minutes to Suitland Federal Center, Joint Base Andrews & Bolling, the National Harbor, and Tanger Outlets. 5-10 minutes to Hillcrest Heights Community Center, North Barnaby Splash Park, Henson Creek Trail, Oxon Hill Farm, and Tucker Road Ice Rink & Community Center. Gas and electricity are included in your rent - you pay water/sewer. Cats are welcome. Property features include a swimming pool, play area, basketball court, laundry, on-site management & 24-hour maintenance. Take a look at our pricing & availability and then let's talk.
Management Company: Kay Apartment Communities
Office Hours Open Now!
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday - Friday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Questions & Answers (1)
Your question has been submitted!
Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public.