12011 Veirs Mill Road
Wheaton, MD 20906
ApartmentRatings Property Breakdown
Ratings & Reviews
Features & Amenities
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- 8 Metrobus and 3 Ride-on Bus Routes Stop Location
- Amenity Area with Tot Lot, Picnic Area and Grills
- Colonial Style Architecture and Maintained Grounds
- Convenient Connecticut Avenue Location
- Convenient to Beltway I-270 and i-495
- Convenient to Grocery Stores
- Convenient to Historic Kensington's Vintage Shops
- Convenient to Matthew Henson Hiker Biker
- Convenient to Parks and Recreation
- Convenient to Restaurants
- Convenient to Rock Creek Park with Trails
- Convenient to Rockville Town Square
- Convenient to Shopping and Dining
- Convenient to Shopping at Westfield Wheaton Mall
- Convenient to Target, Costco, Macys and JC Penney
- Convenient to Transit Options
- Convenient to Wheaton Metrorail Station
- Convenient to Wheaton Regional Park with Activities
- Convenient to Wheaton or Kensington Public Library
- Enclosed Stairways and Mailboxes in Every Building
- On-Site Management
- Recycling Areas Throughout Community
- School Buses Stop for Grades K-12
- Spacious Homes in Smaller Buildings
- Swimming and Wading Pools with Sun Deck
- Telephone Entry System to Each Building
- Cats Allowed
Restrictions: No deposit or monthly fees!
Pet Limit: 2
- Other Pets Allowed
Restrictions: Our apartments are pet friendly. If your pet always lives in a cage, bowl or tank then generally we allow 2 per apartment. Fish tanks 50 gal maximum.
Floor Plans & Pricing
1 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- SQ. FT.
1 Bedroom + 1 Bath
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
$1,842 - $1,898
- SQ. FT.
975 - 985
2 Bedroom + 1 Bath
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
$2,118 - $2,306
- SQ. FT.
1,165 - 1,240
3 Bedroom + 2 Baths
Village Square in Wheaton, MD offers very large 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. We're at the center of everything you need. Public transit is at your doorstep - 8 MetroBus & 3 Ride-On Bus routes stop here. 5 minutes to Wheaton MetroRail station. 10 minutes to the Beltway (I-495), I-270 or the ICC (MD 200). Very close to grocery stores and endless shopping, restaurants & entertainment. 5-10 minutes to Matthew Henson hiker-biker trail, Rock Creek Park and Wheaton Regional Park. Gas and electricity is included in your rent - you pay water/sewer. Cats are welcome. Property features include colonial-style architecture, swimming pool with sundeck, recycling areas throughout, play area, picnic area with grills, telephone entry system for visitors, mail delivery and laundry facility in each building, on-site management office and 24-hour emergency maintenance. Take a look at our pricing & availability and then let's talk!
Management Company: Kay Apartment Communities
Office Hours Open Now!
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday - Friday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Questions & Answers (1)
Your question has been submitted!
Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public.