Go To Moderator MenuYou are currently logged in as: 
Log Out

Resident of this community?

Tell us what you think!

SHARE YOUR REVIEW

Share
Resident · 2008 - 2009
Rating Breakdown
Noise
Maintenance
Neighborhood
Safety
Grounds
Office Staff
11/13/2010
There is an abandoned townhome that management refuses to repair at 13054 Apple Tree Lane. It was a crack house which blew up and caused a fire. The townhome was completely destroyed. One day when I arrived home from work consumers and fire trucks were blocking the road. It turns out they had to shut off the gas because of the crack house blowing up almost hitting the underground gas lines. Apparently, the city had to shut down the schools for the day because if the gas lines blew up it could have taken out a few blocks in Dewitt. Even after this event, management will ignore reported problems and refuse to take action such as when there was an assult and battery on the premises. A man was beating up a woman and threatened to kill her. Aside from these problems there are serious mold problems probably black mold and we were sick the entire time we lived at Avalon Place. Everyone was diagnosed with asthma and new residents moving in also suddenly were diagnosed with asthma due to the mold. The lease makes the resident responsible for the mold problem which is present before they move in. The windows do not close properly and let out a lot of heat running up the heat bills. If the mold doesnt kill you watch out for the iced over walkways in the winter which are never salted or shoveled.
Useful    0
Thanks for voting!  

  • Price

  • Sq. Ft.

  • Availability

  • Model

MOVE-IN SPECIAL

Avalon Place Apartments

Provided by Property Management

Management Photos (0)

    Provided by Other Residents

    Resident Photos (0)

        Back To Top