tbdb321 • Resident • 2001 - 2003 Not Recommended
I lived there three years ago and we had critters (mice!!! ants and a whole lot of spiders)a bad water heater, a gas leak that was fixed with duct tape,the furnace went out , the AC didn't work half the time, the windows leaked and yes, the mold.<br>The lights in the carports were usually smashed out (took them forever to change a lightbulb).The kids there have no respect for anyones property and will take stuff out of your yard.The whole place is run down, and you have to bother them in person all the time in order to get anything fixed.I'm so happy we found a house and moved out of there!!!!
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!