Resident · 2007 - 2008
I had a fire in my apartment in January that was caused becuase the duct work behind my dryer was never cleaned out. (duct work, not lint trap.) I lost a lot of personal items in the fire, and the management from wyndham hill and cambridge partners inc. will not reimburse me for any of them. I have gotten an attorney to try and rectify the situation, but the management is still playing games, and wont except responsibility. Whether this situation ever gets resolved or not, I just hope you do not make the same mistake I did and move to wyndham hill apartments, let alone any other apartments owned by cambridge partners inc. I have been dealing with someone from their corporate office, and they have been giving me the run around for over a month now. So my advice is stay as far away as possible.