Resident • 2012 Not Recommended
Would not recommend Village Townhomes to anyone. There is no fan in the bathroom only a window for circulation. They painted over the mildew so as soon as we started to take showers the mildew came right thru the paint on the ceiling. They put in a very cheap ceiling fan after they learned we were allergic to mold and mildew. That fan didn't even do the job. Our fridge died and all our food spoiled. It took them forever in between fixing it and then just getting us a whole new/old fridge. The walls are super thin. There is little to no insulation. Our gas heat bill was so high in the winter. The downstairs would be warm and the upstairs would be 10 degrees colder. In the summer they put mulch around the trees. The mulch was infested with earwigs which then infested our townhouse. One morning I woke up and killed 7 within 5 minutes.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!