Resident • 2000 - 2006 Not Recommended
I have never been so happy to leave a place in my life. The people who run Innsbrook are a bunch of crooks! When we moved in, there were cigarette butts in the bathtub and the mold on the side of the bathtub had been painted white. The only way I could remove the mold was with drain opener, which caused me to have a severe asthma attack. When we moved out, they charged us $1000.00 and did not return our security deposit because of the condition of the bathtub, which was in better condition when we left it. My asthma acted up a lot, so we tried to put air filters in the heating vents, but they had been painted over so many times that we could not remove the screws...not even with a special screwdriver head made for difficult screws! It made me wonder how they ever clean the air ducts! There were even human hairs in the paint that has dried on the walls...YUCK!
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!