Resident • 2007 - 2008 Not Recommended
We had a leak in our bathroom that started a week after we moved in. 9 months, repeated calls, repeated fixes later and it still leaked! When my bedroom ended up flooded I threatened to put my money in escrow before they finally fixed it right (took them a month even then). They refused to pay for anything that was damaged also. There is never anyone at the office and they won't answer their phone. Right after calling and getting no answer I went to the office and there were 2 people there (who let the phone ring and didn't answer while I was in there). The # they give you for emergency mainintence never works and when it does nothing is an emergency. Employees are rude, dismissive, and couldn't care less about doing their job. The parking lot is left unplowed for days at a time - I've gotten stuck many times. The pavement is horrible, tons of potholes that just fill in with more pavement instead of fixing right. Side of stove is so hot that I have burned myself on it. Also, water coming out of tap is scalding hot. The washers in the laundry room work poorly. They clothes are still dripping wet when pulled from the washer. Dryer takes forever to dry. Also laundry room hours are not convienent. Not open on Sunday or past 9pm. This is a DANGEROUS place to live. Have heard gunshots on multiple occasions. Have heard people getting beat up outside door on multiple occassions as well.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!