Resident • 2008 - 2009 Not Recommended
I've lived here for over a year now and I've had so many problems. First off, the unit upstairs was leaking from the bathroom, so mold started on the ceiling from one of my bathrooms, staff fixed if after 2 calls and said they would just "paint" over the mold, and never did. My disposal in the kitchen broke, called numerous times to the office to get it fixed, and still no luck after 6 months, my sliding door to the patio barely shuts, it's really hard to shut it closed - not to mention I have no screen which was suppose to be fixed, and yet it's not. The sink to one of the bathrooms trails water whenever you turn on the faucet and completely soaks the floor. Staff is horrible for getting on things to fix, one of the members brings her young daughter on the job. Residents play loud music, not to mention the authorities are always here, at least once a month or more. Hallways always have a musty scent. As for the garage, I turned my car on and forgot something in my unit, which was right upstairs, went to go get it quick and my car was turned off... resident that turned it off said it was causing "carbon monoxide" yet they always smoke in the garage. People will take clothes from the laundry room. Never any room for parking. I always have spiders and ants in my unit, which is completely disgusting. This place needs so much work done on it, a renovation is DEFINITELY in need. Before you move into here, beware! I wouldn't!
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!